__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, October 13, 2008

Nursery is done!


And in time for the party too. I'm so happy with the way the chair turned out. I'll post some progress shots separately with the paint products used. It was so simple to do!


I decided on the Nest Nursery sheet set. I couldn't resist the elephants.


That's a Cariboo bassinet in the corner. It will probably end up in the master bedroom so we don't have to walk too far to tend to the screaming baby.

The change table above the chest of drawers is removable so we can reuse the drawers when the baby grows up.


The Etsy prints are finally framed and hanging.

Overall I'm pretty proud of the way the room turned out. The best feeling is watching kids play in the room and give it the 'thumbs up'. I can't wait for the little one to arrive.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL