__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nursery progress = slow

Only 7 weeks left to go and a stack of things to do. For now though, I'm going to put my feet up post about all the things I have managed to cross off my nursery 'to do' list. That'll make me feel better...

1. Baby has a place to sleep - just as soon as I buy a mattress and sheets that is:



The cot was a bargain at under $400 (Australian dollars) from ebay. Sure beats paying over $1K for similar designs. Win!

2. A chest of drawers to store all the lovely baby clothes friends and family have bought for us.


3. Installed this pendant light. Love the way it sparkles when the light is on.

Still waiting on the rug to arrive and to decide whether to paint, wallpaper.. hmm...

The room is very light - all whites and creams - which isn't bad I suppose but I do feel it needs a burst of colour.

4. Maybe these etsy prints I bought a week or so ago will help.

The seller's name is ickleson. Beautiful print and wonderful seller to deal with!

This print below should arrive in the mail any day now. It's called Three Little Bears Revisited by sarahjanestudios.

And that's where the room is at for now. Baby steps..


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL