__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to the world Robert


We did it! Our little man was born 28 October at 12:11pm and perfectly healthy. He weighed 3.1 kg and was 50 cm in length. He surprised the doctor who thought he'd be very small but he was an average size.


The surgery went well. I was shaking like a leaf but I had my husband holding my hand which was great. The most amazing sound in the whole world was hearing Robert cry for the first time. My heart melted.


When he was placed on my chest he was calm with his eyes open. It's as though he was saying "Hi mum, I'm your son. Nice to meet you".

Robert is a special name for my husbands' family. It's my husband's brother's name who passed away when he was young.


Robert and I are still getting to know each other and I'm trying to learn what each cry means. I'm running on very little sleep but I don't care because I have my little friend.



"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL