__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, September 25, 2009

Planning a party for a 1 year old

I cannot believe my little boy will be turning 1 soon. Wow. We are celebrating by throwing a party for him - circus style. No surprise there considering all the circus themed posts over the last year.

The invitations have been sent out. Party is not for a few weeks. The ideas for the invitations are a combination of these circus party invitations by Caroline Drake of the blog Armelle and this wedding invitation found here. I swapped the invitation fonts for circus style fonts and wrote a little story about my son's first year of life.

I'm pretty sure there are spelling or grammatical errors in the invitation wording so please don't look too closely.

Along with the invitation, each guest also received an 'admission ticket' similar to Caroline's party invitations. I was a little worried I would insert the incorrect amount of tickets into each envelope so I enlisted my husband to help me count and re-count the number of tickets per family. Imagine a family of 4 receiving 3 tickets!

So tell me, have you found any ideas in the big wide blog world that have inspired you to try them out too? Feel free to share in the comments below.

See you next week! I'm off to plan activities for the party.

(Images by me. Ideas by the super creative bloggers mentioned above.)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL