__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Circus brain




It seems I've had circuses on the brain this year what with the circus print wallpaper in the nursery, the circus print I designed, my circus-themed 30th birthday that we enjoyed so much and now my husband and I are thinking of having a circus party for my son's first birthday.

Next I'll be telling you I've run away to join an actual circus. Imagine!

While I consider my future as, hmm... the trapeze artist (yep, that will do)... I'll leave you with these images by photographer Ditte Isager. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

(Images Ditte Isager. Click images to view larger.)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL