__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, December 27, 2010

A new kitchen for a new home




Was your Christmas lovely? Mine was. There was A LOT of food and we celebrated well into the evening. The weather was perfect.

Remember the kitchen project I mentioned a little while ago? I was asked to help with choosing materials for a kitchen that had been designed for a new home. I was able to see how it came together and here are some photos I took.

The materials used:

Antique Oak wood veneer for the bench and bar
Caesarstone benchtop in Ice Snow
White kitchen cabinets
Dulux Brume (1/4 strength) for walls
Porters Paint Dutchess Satin in French Silver for the wall behind the bar

The silver metallic wall may be repainted for a smooth finish but I like the way it looks as is as well. The uneven finish reflects the light beautifully and is less predictable than a smooth finish. I love it when "accidents" like these happen.

The kitchen is not yet finished. There is a metallic glass splash back is to be fitted. I can't wait to see how that looks!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL