__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, November 2, 2009

Paper lanterns and pom poms (+ shop update)


Today I'm enjoying paper lanterns and pom poms clustered together as shown in these beautiful rooms and the colours are just lovely. I never thought I would be but I'm really into tangerine shades at the moment which is why I chose this tangerine coloured fabric to make a nice new Butterfly for my store.

And look! Flowers from plants in my garden that I haven't killed yet!!

Back to pom poms, I decorated with them for my son's baby shower and they are really simple to make. Instructions can be found here. I'm thinking of making a few to hang next time we have friends over for dinner just for something fun.

Hope your weekend was lovely and relaxing.


(Images Design*Sponge, Swish and Swanky, Ish & Chi)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL