__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Party

We had such a beautiful time yesterday celebrating the arrival of the little one with family and friends. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and wonderful people to share it with.




These are some photos of the preparation. My mum and sister were amazing in helping me get organised.




We found instructions online for creating these pom poms - so cute.

My husband spent hours assembling and painting these Adirondack chairs and the Amy Butler cushions came in time for the party. A perfect spot for our guests to relax in the shade.


The culprits behind the preparation. My gorgeous mum on the left and sister on the right. I'm a lucky girl!

Guests stayed until the sun went down (and some well into the evening). I'm so happy with the way it all turned out and it was great to catch up with everyone!



CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL