__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Spanish dancer has a friend


A few weeks ago I posted about this Spanish dancer painting that I picked up at a garage sale. I really love her and she's currently sitting above the bookcase.

I received a nice email today from a reader who came across this blog when searching for the artist Giralt Lerin. She too owns a painting by Lerin and has been on the hunt (as have I) to find out more about him.


Isn't her painting beautiful?

Now I know it is a long shot but if anyone knows anything about Giralt Lerin who we believe was born in 1907 please contact me at viv[at]ishandchi[dot]com. Thanks!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL