__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I tried (bookcase organisation)


Along with many others we own an Expedit bookcase. The plan was for my husband and I to grow our teeny tiny book collection together and fill the bookcase over time. These days we barely have time to dress ourselves in the morning let along read books so the collection is still teeny tiny. Instead, we use the bookcase to dump the contents of our pockets and store blankets and cushions which is why we have all those boxes.

The other day I tried fancying it up with fabric and adding a few display pieces and photos to fill it up but it is too styled for my liking. I much prefer my dream of growing our book collection one day and adding to it our son's favourite books (the ones that survive being torn apart that is). I wouldn't style it or arrange the books by colour - just a nice random collection of well worn and much loved books.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL