__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cinematic lightbox


I have been searching for a bedside lamp for Robbie's bedroom but there just wasn't anything I came across that caught my eye. They were all either too "cutesy" or too "grown up" for a child's room and the ones I loved were out of my budget (hello, horse lamp).




So I turned to Page Thirty Three and their cinematic lightboxes. It arrived with lots of black letters and symbols so that you can personalise your own message and I have found the light is the perfect softness for a child's bedroom.

For now the message reads "dream a little dream" but I can see us mixing it up for some fun. Any suggestions for a nice little message? A line from your favourite movie? A short quote? Or something else?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL