__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, January 18, 2010

The bookcase

Every so often (rarely) I get a burst of energy to tidy up the bookcase. This weekend was one of those moments. The aim was to make it kid friendly so we bolted the bookcase to the wall and devoted some space for Robert's toys.

While I was in the mood, I also covered the back of the bookcase with wrapping paper. I realised afterwards that I should have covered wood or board with paper first and then attached it to the back of the bookcase to give it a hard backing because the bookcase doesn't sit flush to the wall. I might do that this week so that holes aren't poked through the paper

How was your weekend? What did you get up to?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL