__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, June 22, 2012

Wood stool from Project 82


Sometimes I don't know what comes over me but when I love something so much I just have to take it home. Even though it weighs almost as much as I do!


I plan on selling a few items in my home to make room for some changes. My partner and I have been discussing him moving in so I might need to make this home a little more man-friendly. Am I on the right path with this chunk of wood?

I don't know how to explain the astroturf bentwood though... ;)
This beautiful wood stool is from Project 82 in Surry Hills and the wood grain and quality of this piece is amazing. Thank you to the lovely lady who helped me haul it into my car.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL