__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Sydney put on a fantastic fireworks display last night to welcome in 2012. I was lucky to have a great view and great company for the evening. This is a photo I took of the fireworks at 9pm. The fireworks at midnight were even more magnificent and the Harbour Bridge came alive. Every year it is amazing to watch the city skyline burst into colour.

How did you welcome in the new year?

Happy New Year to you all and thank you for your continued support and friendship. 2011 was a fun year and to recap a little, I thought it would be fun to share the top 5 posts you liked this year:

So glad to see you love colour as much as I do and enjoyed these tips for adding colour into your home.

This apartment was one of my personal favourites too. I fell in love with the clever use of colour and the floor plan is pretty amazing.

I showed you my new hanging pod chair in the garden. It has been getting some use this summer and when I'm not sitting here reading a book, Robbie is swinging on it!

Adore Home visited my home this year and photographed it for their magazine. I played stylist for the shoot and loved the flowers that were delivered for the day. Thanks again Adore Home.

You liked the idea of creating a DIY wood headboard like one in the image above. The word 'love' hand painted on the wood adds a sweet personal touch. I haven't gone ahead with this idea for Robbie's bedroom because I do agree with you that a headboard with cushioning may be more appropriate for a toddler. Deciding on a headboard is on my list of things to do for 2012 but I must admit he has gone without for so long I'm thinking I should just leave his bed as is.

Wishing you all a beautiful, happy and healthy 2012, friends!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL