__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Products I Love: Penny Round Cushions by CASTLE


I enjoy visiting the CASTLE online store. The products are exploding in bright colour and I just feel happy browsing the website.



I noticed Rachel Castle is now stocking penny round cushions, designed for sitting on top of Bentwood chairs. I think they would look great scattered on the floor of a child's room too, don't you think?

PS. CASTLE delivers worldwide.

PPS. If you are looking for other ideas for adding colour to your home, check out this post: Five colour ideas for your home

All images by CASTLE


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL