__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days Before Christmas: Day 1 with Mr Jason Grant

Over the next 12 days leading up to Christmas I have invited friends and people I am inspired by to share a few words. Today is Day 1.



He is a super stylist living the Bondi life whose work has been featured in Real Living, Inside Out, Living etc just to name a few publications. He documents his adventures on his blog, has collaborated with Murobond to create paint collections and Officeworks to create stationery and style their catalogues and he loves VW kombi vans as much as I do.



I first met Jason when he visited my home to style it for the Real Living shoot. I had no idea what to expect but it was magic watching him touch up my place and I have enjoyed following his journey through his blog ever since.



I asked Mr Jason Grant:

The tag line for your new Murobond paint collection is 'love to paint'. What did you last enjoy painting and what is your next planned paint project?

I do really love to paint just about everything - there's always a paint brush in my sink and I have a sofa upholstered in painters drops sheet too.

The collaboration with Murobond is a deam come true. It's so much fun I'm currently working on the 3rd autumn collection.

The last thing I painted (in several of my Murobond paints of course) were a collection of mismatched timber chairs for my dining room.

No planned projects as they happen at whim - I love a bit of spontaneous decorating but I love hunting out vintage finds and updating them with a lick of paint.



You must see the video for Jason's latest Murobond paint collection, but warning: It may make you crave a road trip.

Jason, thank you!
♥ Follow @mrjasongrant on twitter


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL