__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Friday: The pink sofa + springtime flowers



Apologies for my absence. I have been nursing a sick little boy this week but he is on the mend and his usual cheeky self again.

Meanwhile the sofa arrived and I am still decorating the perfect spot for it. I rather like the way it looks under this painting but it is at the entrance to my home and not a suitable spot. I am thinking of placing it in my bedroom with a cluster of antique mirrors hanging above it. That would be dreamy.




Have a beautiful weekend and if you are on my side of the world - welcome to spring!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL