__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, September 19, 2011

Assignment is done


My assignment is done! And this is how happy I am.

(I'm a dag I know)

I am still learning how to use the 3D modelling tools to render my perspectives but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. The assignment brief was to design an apartment for a celebrity and I chose Perth based model Tiah Eckhardt.


The living room was inspired by one of her modelling shots - gold and purple glamour. The shallow pool has stepping blocks that glow and that lead into a balcony area. The glass windows double as a projector screen in the evening. Lots of fun and still lots more to learn.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL