__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The patterned ceiling


I have seen this display home featured in a few different places. I was initially drawn to the blue walls and then inspired by the way this home was built of 5 shipping containers.




Looking closer I was amazed by the patterned ceiling which creates a beautiful focal point. Often in class we are advised to consider a room as having not only walls and a floor but a ceiling that can designed to add interest to a space. These images have inspired me to also look up.

(See more of the building process here and interior here. Hand rendering by me using pencils and copic markers.)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL