__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thurley Spring/Summer 11/12 Preview













I would not blame my friends if they were embarrassed to go out with me. I tend to fuss over the interior of venues which is what I did when I attended the Thurley preview of their Spring/Summer 11/12 collection. Lucky I was flying solo this time!

The venue was the Woollahra Post Office and the interior a white canvas with gold ivy climbing the walls . It set off perfectly the designers' collection of flowing dresses and sparkly sequined suits. The red dress was a standout and my personal favourite. Gorgeous, isn't it?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL