__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, April 1, 2011

My home in Adore Home - April / May




This was a lot of fun. When Loni Parker, editor of Adore Home magazine wrote to me to ask if she could feature my home I was thrilled! Each issue of the magazine is gorgeous. Have you been reading it? There are lots of links to international and Australian homeware and furniture stores which I LOVE.





(Click images to enlarge)

I am honoured to have my home featured in the previous issue (see here) and the current issue too. The photographer brought his son along to the shoot and Robbie made a new friend. Robbie showed them both around the house and then took his place in front of the camera saying 'cheese!'. That's my boy. Always ready to pose!

Loni, thank you so very much. Such a beautiful issue. What is your favourite part of it?

Please click on the images above to read the article and visit Adore Home to read the full issue.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL