__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bamboo dining chairs have almost arrived



I'm alive! I have had a crazy week, some not very good news to deal with and just the general madness that is my life lately. Hope you have been well!

My new dining chairs will be delivered this week (see above) but I have been a little slack in choosing a dining table to match them with. I had narrowed down my choice to the Re-Trouve table that I wrote about in this post however I saw the table in person and as beautiful as it is I think it will be better suited as an outdoor table because of its metal top. Oh, the base is such a sexy shape though!

My next choice is the Heaven table also by KE-ZU. I think this will be the one unless you have come across any other tables I should consider?


And I am planning to top it all off with this light from Lightly most likely in white. I have seen a trend lately in wire lighting and although ordinarily I would be turned away by the thought of an exposed light bulb frying my eyeballs, I really like this lighting. The colours are fun too - it comes in red, yellow, white and black.

I'm open to your suggestions though!


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL