__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Macaw


When I had Robbie's print framed I also had this photograph framed too. It only took me a year to finally get around to doing it! (the above photo was taken this time last year)


The macaw was taken by Sharon Montrose whose work I still love today. Her newest animals include a tiger, baby monkey, flamingo, baby bobcat and lion.



I'm considering one of her flamingos too. Large scale. Beaks don't scare me!

PS: The ottoman is a new-ish addition to my home too from Olive & Joy


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL