__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspired


This morning I was lucky to be able to take time off work to sit in on a seminar about design and colour with speakers George Freedman of PTW and Greg Natale. Hearing about their vision, the challenges and seeing their work and the magic - I was inspired and left with my head buzzing and full of ideas. Isn't it wonderful when that happens? Has that happened to you?





There was a lot of colour to be inspired by however I found myself drawn to these kitchens by Greg Natale with their dark wood cabinets, gold hardware and geometric details. It made me think back to when I was choosing my kitchen. I didn't know anything about kitchens. All I knew is that I wanted it to be white but I was clueless about bench tops, splash backs, finishes, materials, tap ware etc so it was a steep learning curve and a fast one because I had little time before moving in.

I love my kitchen, it is very "me" and I also love the warmth, the richness and the detail in these.

(Images Greg Natale)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL