__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Headboard Idea

Truthfully I am no closer to making a decision on a headboard for Robert's new bed. I am swimming in fabric samples looking for the right one but I am so indecisive.

I must say thank you for all of your great suggestions for a headboard when I wrote about Robert's new room here.

One suggestion was to:


I like the idea of adding natural wood to his room for character and warmth. Perhaps something like this DIY headboard from House*Tweaking which happens to have my favourite word written on it:


Or I can imagine a row of hanging buntings painted in white on the wood would look great too.

(Bottom image House*Tweaking found via The Happy Home)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL