__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, January 24, 2011

New painting


I have missed some fashion shots and I promise to make it up to you! Did you have a great weekend?

I am aiming to fill my home with Aboriginal and Australian artwork to hang especially in the bare hallway that leads to the bedrooms. I am dreaming of it looking like a gallery! I will get there slowly.

In the meantime, my latest painting is this one by artist Jeannie Pitjara. I have had it framed in a similar white frame to this painting. I love how it has brightened up a rather boring area of the combined dining / living area.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL