__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Old card catalogs

Do you have a love for storage? Whenever I visit Howard's Storage for example I dream about how I can put to use that box/drawer/hanger/divider/shelf/rack and imagine that it is going to make my life so much easier and simpler and my home will be always neat and tidy. Then reality hits and although there is a now spot for the garden scissors they are never in that spot and I can never find them. The intention is there though.



When I came across this photo of an old card catalog found by The Lentine Family there was instant envy. I have been searching for one of these in Australia with no luck so I gave up the hunt but I think I might renew my search again, especially after seeing the photos below of it painted and transformed into buffet table.





Isn't it beautiful? Doesn't it make you wish it was yours to store all of your bits and bobs and go crazy with a label maker? Maybe that's just me... it looks fantastic just the way it is.

(Images The Lentine Family. For more information on this makeover please visit here)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL