__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fashion Friday: Dress or top


I bought this dress the other week while out with a girlfriend. I had to question whether it was a dress or top before the salesperson confirmed it was a dress. Well okay then!

I wore it with this lace blouse and heels before I became uncomfortable and threw on pants. Another time...

So, what's the plan this weekend? I am setting up my new bed. It arrived!

Blouse: ModCloth
Dress that I pulled down to not look as short as it is: Unsure of the name of the store
Heels: Asos


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL