__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Living Room Inspiration


I have had this photo bookmarked since I came across it via MadeByGirl and dug it up again tonight because I wanted to have another look and to share with you too.

My eye is immediately drawn to the gold centrepiece on the wall but there are more minor details that I enjoy in this room too including the gold of the inside of the lampshades, the delicate legs of the coffee table that almost mimic the lines of the rug and the yellow green piping and buttons on the lounge. Sometimes it is these little details that can bring a room to life.

Is there any particular feature of this room that you think works well?

(Photo by Manny Rodriguez via MadeByGirl)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL