__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, August 9, 2010

Lampshades

Hello! Did you have a nice weekend? I had an amazing one spending time with the people I love and filling up on Adriano Zumbo sweets. Heaven. Pure heaven. It was worth waiting in the queue to get into his shop.

I wanted to start the week by sharing with you three lampshades I have been attracted to lately for the way in which they appear to float in mid air and because they would make an amazing focal point in a room. It is all about the lighting for me in these rooms.

Ostrich feather chandelier by Haldane Martin



Tutu lampshade by Jonas Bohlin


DIY whirl-it lampshade. Tutorial here.

Do you have a favourite?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL