__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tulle desk skirt

I have been toying with the idea of a tulle skirt for the desk in the study ever since I came across the photos of the Faire Frou Frou store I posted about a little while back.

Inspiration: Tulle curtains

In my mind the desk is covered in a layer of ivory fabric with tulle sewn around the bottom in ivory and pale pink layers and the desk topped with mirrored glass with beveled edges.

And then I saw Anna's office desk of Absolutely Beautiful Things and was blown away.




Black would ordinarily seem like a heavy colour to choose but in her light and airy office surrounded in white, the desk appears to be floating.

P.S. I am really enjoying the eye candy now that Anna has opened up shop again. Check it out.

(Images Absolutely Beautiful Things)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL