__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashion Friday: What I Wore to the Circus




The circus was fun! It was a great day out and Robert loved it. I was totally overdressed but didn't care although mental note - soggy grass and new suede shoes do not mix.

I wore this outfit with a striped jacket that has a hint of red thread through it. My friend said I looked a little like a ringmaster. Just the look I was going for. The circus really does bring out my silly side!

Can I show you something I have become addicted to? Looklet. I never thought I would but I have spent many hours putting together outfits and browsing through other looks. These are my outfits if you would like to see. I hope you will play along too. I would love to see the looks you come up with.

See you next week and have an amazing weekend.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL