__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Juju hats



I have long admired walls decorated with feathered juju hats which I have come across a few times in interior magazines but I have never known where to find them. You can imagine my excitement when Louise Bell of Table Tonic announced today that she is introducing 6 of these hats in various colours into her store. Have you seen her store yet? It is full of great homewares including Moroccan wedding blankets, Indian quilts, vintage suzanies and more. Do check it out when you can.

These hats make a great focal point in a room. I can imagine them hanging in a living or dining space or above a bed. They would look great against dark walls too, don't you think?

(Images Table Tonic)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL