__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fashion Friday: Boots


I'm done! Assessments are finished and submitted for this semester and it feels wonderful. Now it is time to kick up my heals and enjoy the break. So, what do you have planned this weekend? I am hoping to watch Sex and the City. I must be the last person in the world not to have seen it yet.

I was wearing this outfit yesterday. It is chilly in the mornings and so out came the boots. The top is this dress tucked in to a black skirt.

I receive a lot of questions regarding the painting that is behind me in these photos. It is an aboriginal painting by artist Louise Numina. I was drawn to it because it has a lot of movement and rhythm in the leaves that radiate out from the centre of the painting and when I look at it for a long time I almost feel as though a 3D form will appear. The spot where it is hung receives beautiful light in the mornings which is why I take the photos here so you will be seeing this painting quite a bit. I hope it doesn't bore you.

Have a beautiful weekend!

Top: It's an ASOS dress
Skirt: Kate Hurst

Boots: A local shoe store

Necklace: A gift


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL