__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, May 31, 2010

Outdoors


It has been raining almost non-stop here but the sun came out today. I wasn't brave enough to venture outdoors for too long in case it bucketed down again but with the arrival of the sun, it had me thinking of the ideal place to relax in my garden.

I already have these Adirondack chairs and the yellow floral cushion. Add to it a couple of spiral topiaries, hanging lanterns and a pagoda style umbrella and this would be my kind of perfect.

What would be your perfect outdoor space?

(topiaries: these are artificial but I am after the real ones, umbrella: California Umbrella, floral cushion: sunnylife, lantern: Beach and Beyond, yellow fabric: Online Fabric Shop)



CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL