__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I could work here for like ever...


I have a Flickr shortcut on my browser toolbar and it takes me straight to the Interior Styling group whenever I am in need of a 'fix'. Just kidding.. well, not about the shortcut part.. I don't know how it got there to be honest but I do enjoy clicking it daily and looking at all the colours and beautifully styled photos.



This study by Yvonne Eijkenduijn of yvestown caught my eye today and as I clicked to add it as 'a fave' I realised that I have been doing exactly that every time I have come across a progress photo of this room. The framed poster is a long time favourite of mine. I love the message and it looks great against the pink colour of the wall and the white floor. Isn't the heart shaped cutout above the fireplace a sweet little detail?

To see more images of her home, please visit here.

Images 1 & 3 by yvestown (blog & flickr) and image 2 by wood & wool stool (blog & flickr)



CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL