__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fashion Friday: Navy ruffles


Do you have any tips for coping with a to-do list that just keeps growing?

I tried ignoring it but that obviously wasn't the best idea and so I have spent the last few days slowly chipping away at it. The course I am studying is a lot of work. I thoroughly enjoy it but I only wish I had more time to focus on each project. I should show you some of the things I have been working on one day.


I have been living in tracksuit pants this week while I have been working on these projects but I had a bit of a 'dress-up' moment when this dress arrived in the mail. I love the tiered ruffles.


On the subject of ruffles, this bed cover by Urban Outfitters is on my wishlist. It is very 'granny chic'. I've seen that term used a lot lately. I'm not sure if I like the grey or ivory better though. What do you think?

Dress: Dorothy Perkins - ON SALE!
Top: Cotton On
Fishnets: from Myer
Shoes: Nine West
Handbag: Coach

(Bottom images by Urban Outfitters)




CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL