__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, April 12, 2010

Painting vases




I have been meaning to paint a few clear glass vases and jars after I saw this post over at Table Tonic and I finally got around to it this weekend. It is simple to do. Just swirl the paint around the inside of the glass until it is fully covered, tip out the extra paint and you are done.

Please ignore the wallpaper that has lifted slightly in the centre. I must get around to sticking it down properly.

I have noticed the paint hasn't stuck well to some of the jars. Maybe I missed a step but they don't look too bad arranged together in the kitchen display cabinet.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL