__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Kitchen Tea

Bye bye weekend. See you soon.

This weekend was a beautiful one. We celebrated a friend's upcoming nuptials with a kitchen tea hosted by my sister at my parents place. These are some photos from the event.


Flower centrepieces

Simple white tables and chairs and Martha Stewart made another appearance in the form of pom poms.


Champagne on arrival


Sneaky product placement. Just kidding! I framed a large version (A2 size) of my chandelier print in an IKEA frame for my mum and it was put out on display for the party. I like the way it looked here amongst the gifts and decorations.


The food was amazing. These photos make me hungry again.



And the desserts were to die for as well.



This is what I wore. I was channeling a stepford wife look. Dress by Alice McCall Kate Hurst. I added a petticoat underneath and Leona Edmiston grey tights.

Closeup of the dress so that you can see the polkadots.

Some fun games were played to lighten up the party. One game was a race to put on a pair of pantyhose. You are looking at the winner here ladies and gents! I just hope the photos don't surface on the internet of me wearing a pair of pantyhose over my dress.

How was your weekend?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL