__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Missoni butterfly bedspread in Real Living


Goodmorning! The little one is napping away and I'm quickly popping in to say hello. I'm hoping to use the time while he is sleeping to curl up with a magazine and a coffee. One thing I absolutely love about the interior design course I am taking is that we have to collect and read interior magazines. Such a chore I know, ha!



I was attracted to the latest Real Living magazine because of the cover. I voted for this cover back when the Real Living team reached out to its readers to vote for last issue's cover and it is nice to see that they used this image for the April issue. I couldn't stop staring at the graphic black and white Missoni 'Jolie' bedspread and the dramatic black wall. The bedroom is that of interior designer Jacinta Preston. She has done a fabulous job with a bold black, white and red colour palette.

The bedspread is on my wish list but it doesn't appear to be available in black any longer. At over $1500 I would have to save for a long while for it anyway.

Okay, I'm off to read the rest of the magazine now.

(Images taken by me. Magazine images by Real Living & Chris Warnes)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL