__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fashion Friday: Rework


It's Friday! Time for another Fashion Friday post. I enjoy taking these photos. They motivate me to think about what I wear and to rework the clothes I already own. This skirt is actually a dress but I folded the top part down and tucked it in. I think I like it better as a skirt.

So, what do you have planned this weekend?

I have some homework to do, some projects to complete (staircase, I'm looking at you), chickens to play with (yes we have chickens!) and a little boy to smother with affection.


I am leaving you with a few images I styled and photographed today. To find out more about them just click on each one. There is a method to my madness ;)






Have a beautiful weekend and thank you for all of the lovely comments you have left me this week.

Oh and before I go! I have opened a formspring account inspired by Nicole and the BYW course I am taking. If you have anything you would like to ask me, please feel free to ask away here. It can be anonymous too and no need to register.

Top: Kookai
Skirt: It is actually a dress
Shoes: Tony Bianco
Belt: Little clothing store in Newtown
Crazy bag: Accessorize
Rug: Ikea


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL