__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fashion Friday: All dressed up


It is the end of another week! The sun has found its way out again and I am hoping the rain clouds stay away this weekend. I am not ready to let go of summer yet.

Today I am announcing the giveaway winner so entries into the competition are now closed. I even dressed up for the occasion. Inside this little handmade envelope is the name of the lucky winner. I am such a tease though and you will need to come back later tonight for the announcement. I am just awful aren't I?


Meanwhile I wanted to leave you with a couple of gorgeous cushions I purchased today. I couldn't resist the frills or the sparkle of the Eiffel tower and I think they look nice together here. Cushion ban starts now though.

Okay, see you tonight!

(I've had the items for this outfit for many years)Top: A cheapie store
Skirt: Cooper St Clothing

Shoes: Nine West
Bracelet: It is a necklace my sister gave me as a gift that she bought on her trip to Greece
Cushions: inhouse habits @ Menai Marketplace


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL