__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bentwood chairs




I have another little project I am working on. Or should I say big project? These chairs were found on eBay and they need a fair bit of work.

Yesterday my in-laws gave me a hand taking the seat covers off and sanding them. The wood is scratched up in quite a few places especially the legs. Next up we them need to repair them. A couple of screws are missing and the others could use a bit of tightening.

Then I need to decide whether to paint or stain and to recover the seats! I can imagine these looking beautiful after they are completed but I want to take care that I do a good job of them so I'm not going to rush these ones.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL