__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shopping during the sales

I have tried really, really hard to avoid the sales this year. It is not fun trying to squeeze through the crowds with a toddler in tow. Actually, it is not fun squeezing through crowds ever but I had a voucher to use which was given to me for my birthday last year and so off we went.

I'm terrible at finding nice sale items during the January sales. The cushion was the only item on sale.

It wasn't until I got home that I realised the items I purchased were in similar shades of natural and white - the white vase which reminds me of a sea urchin, the cover of the Kashia Sketch Notebook, the cushion which also has a slight gold shine from certain angles and even the cover of Vogue and the freebie bag that it came with! I've done this before too.

Have you braved the sales this year?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL