__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pretty white things

There are days when I crave colour and others when I just want to drift off in a cloud of white. I have been on the lookout for more pretty white things for the display cabinet in the kitchen. I would love to grow my small milk glass collection. Here I come ebay.

I picked up the throw today from Adairs on sale for $41 and a few cents. The ruffles make me happy so I had to show you a full shot of it. It makes me crave a ruffled dress, ruffled cushions, ruffled curtains, ruffles everywhere. Have I told you lately how much I love ruffles?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL