__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Monday, January 25, 2010

A kitchen to love

Hello! Are you ready for another week? Tomorrow is Australia Day here which is a public holiday. It is a day when we reflect on what being Australian means to us but also a good reason to catch up with family and friends and enjoy the outdoors. My brother-in-law is celebrating his birthday as well so there will be some birthday cake for us to enjoy tomorrow too. Yum.

To kick off the week I have a beautiful kitchen to show you by Angie Hranowsky.

What caught my eye is the amazing tile work and that the entire wall has been tiled. I remember when tiling our kitchen we couldn't decide how far up the wall to go but I don't think an entire wall would have suited our chosen tile. It works in this kitchen though because the tile is patterned.

I am also a big fan of the white cabinetry, white bench tops and the small open shelves. I wouldn't say no to the kitchen stools either or the four small pendant lights. Isn't it all just lovely?

Click here to see more of her beautiful work and this home.

(Images via Angie Hranowsky and Paloma81)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL