__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, December 18, 2009

Pretty bathrooms + Before & After




I'll take any one of these pretty bathrooms please. I have been looking for inspiration for the day when we can gut our bathroom and start from scratch. That day is a long way away though...

At the moment our bathroom looks like this:


Which is much better to the way it used to look (the brighter photography in the after shot helps too, of course):


The bathroom had a double sink vanity and no toilet. I never understood that. My theory is the house used to have a separate outdoor toilet which was then moved into the laundry during one of its previous renovations before we bought the home. You would have to walk through the kitchen and laundry to get to it. Anyway, we fixed that when we moved in but didn't put a lot of thought into the design at the time because we just wanted a functioning bathroom. I sure would love a huge ornate mirror, freestanding bath and a ruffly shower curtain but I don't mind the way it looks now.

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend. It's going to be a crazy week next week (Christmas!).

PS: I'm enjoying reading all your Christmas plans! Please keep them coming. Entries into the giveaway close this Sunday.

(Images 1 & 2: Country Living & 3: Design is mine)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL