__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Have a beautiful day tomorrow and a lovely weekend. I'm signing off until next week. My posts may be very few next week as I take the time to spend it with family and friends. I encourage you to do the same if you can or at least enjoy the weather you are having. Relax, unwind, cook, eat, dance, smile, read - do whatever it is that makes you happy.

Until next week, have fun!

P.S: Oh and I almost forgot to mention, I've been nominated into The Homies, an award run by Apartment Therapy. If you've enjoyed my blog I would love for you to vote for me here. Check out some of the other blogs listed while you are there. There are some great blogs I've only just discovered. And big thanks to Holly for the nomination!

P.P.S: In case anyone is wondering I did paint the door a darker shade. I settled on Dulux Dewpoint (1/2 strength). A tutorial for the pom-pom decoration pictured can be found here.

P.P.P.S: Okay I'll shoosh now I promise. Merry Christmas friends and thank you for all of the support you've shown me over the last year. I wish I could give each and every one of you a huge hug to show you just how much I appreciate it. Thank you.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL