__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy weekend!

It's the weekend and I could do with a sleep in... a nice long sleep in.

We've been invited to a wedding this weekend. The weather is lovely here and I'm sure it will be a beautiful day. I might do some gardening this weekend too. I'm growing a whole bunch of vegetables - potatoes, tomatoes, capsicums, eggplant and more. Some have survived the heat and others haven't (although that may be due to my poor gardening skills but I prefer to blame the weather). I might get around recovering a chair I have stashed away in the garage too. Now that I've written it I'm locked in!

And of course spend time with the family - I have a feeling Robbie might walk any day now.

Have a lovely weekend!

(Image Neiman Marcus found via Apartment Therapy)


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL