__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday cake

Looks like I will indeed be making Robert's first birthday cake. My mum found an old Woman's Weekly recipe book full of birthday cakes and she gave it to me to flip through to see if there is anything in it that I like.

I'm thinking of making the number '1'. I know it's not circus-themed but it looks easier to make than the clown recipes and I would hate to ruin the cake by being over ambitious.

Oh and guess what! In the comments of this post I mentioned that my mum once made me an amazing piano cake for my birthday which I still remember to this day.


I found the recipe in the book! I remember being so proud of it and gathered all my friends around the table to see it. I had just started piano lessons so this was a very fitting cake. I hope one day Robert is proud of what I make for him too.

Have a great weekend and see you next week! But before you go, please share, is there a birthday cake or a birthday party that sticks in your mind? What made it memorable for you?


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL